31 December 2019

New Years Eve

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Having finished my Farmhouse Christmas, sadly not fully finished as yet, I have the 9 charts to giveaway to
UK followers.
Would you like to stitch the series?

 
Giveaway closes on 5th January 2020 and I will announce the chosen recipient in a post on the 6th January 2020.
 
Good luck!!
 
-oOo-
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes please count me in .
    Happy New year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to all the UK readers!! What a generous give-a=way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be wonderful. Thank you so much for an incredible giveaway. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome giveaway Andrea. If no one is interested I would love to be entered. I live in the US and would be happy to pay postage if it isn't alot.

    Happy New Year,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year and I would love to stitch the farmhouse series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be entered into the giveaway please, I'm hoping to do more cross stitch this year after my husband bought me a magnifying lamp this Christmas. Wishing you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very generous giveaway! Good luck to those in the UK! :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a generous give away! I would love for you to enter my name in the draw for these please :-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Andrea,
    Happy New Year!
    Oh yes please count me in.
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very generous giveaway, good luck to those that would like them.
    Please don't enter me Andrea, I have lots I want to do this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow what a generous giveaway! I'd love to be included. I have been away from blogging for a while but it's lovely to be back and see familiar posters again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.