6 January 2020

Farmhouse Christmas Recipient

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Maggie (Black Country Wench)…. you are the recipient of the Farmhouse Christmas series.
 
Congratulations!!

I will be in contact by email with you soon to ask for your postal address.
 
-oOo-

Until next time …...

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so thrilled:-)
    Thank you for a very generous giveaway.

    I have just replied to your email
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy lindo tu blog he estado hechando un viustazo y me ha gustado te seguire desde ahora felicidades para este año 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Maggie! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea! It is so good to be back in blogland again. I have missed all of my blogging friends so much.

    Congratulations to Maggie. What a super gift.

    I will catch up on all of your past posts that I missed. I know I'm in for a treat. Have a lovely week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.