I have been working hard on trying to finish my Noel Sampler by With Thy Needle and Thread ... and here it is. I'm so pleased with it. All stitched with DMC threads. There were some issues ...
First .. I did make a mistake on the top border and therefore was one stitch short on the side border.
Second .. The chart and the chart photo did not match on the bottom left border corner. I adjusted this to match the chart photo which meant the border one stitch to the right.
Third .. I had to take out one of the flower / stars in the box in the bottom right corner as my initials were wider than Brenda's initials that were charted. This was referenced in the instructions.
Noel Sampler - With Thy Needle and Thread / Brenda Gervais.
36ct Parchment Weeks Dye Works linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Chart, linen and threads gifted to me as my stitching wish by Julie in memory of our friend Leanne's passing.
-oOo-
I hope everyone is staying healthy and well. Until next time …..




Your sampler is beautiful Andrea!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty finish and so special being a memory piece too.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job sorting out the little boo boo.
take care
What a beautiful finish and treasure you stitched in Leanne's memory! I still love that pair of deer! Well done, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, the red really stands out .
ReplyDeleteLove it .
Enjoy your weekend and stay safe .
Oh how beautiful! Stay well my friend!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, this is so pretty, I mean really really really pretty. One of my favorites that you have done.
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. I am now inspired to stitch it!
ReplyDeleteA great motif, so beautifully worked, I like it very much.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Martina
This is fabulous. I love Christmas designs and stitch them all year long, I usually have one on the go among my wips and now I have another to look out for. x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful this motiv. Great finish.
ReplyDeleteTake care Manuela
Congrats on a beautiful finish.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
It's a beautiful finish Andrea! I honestly cannot see any area of the border that does not look to be in the correct place. The red house is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just so very lovely, Andrea! With Thy Needle and Thread designs are always just gorgeous... Congratulations! ♥
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely sampler finish. I didn't notice any amendments you say had to make.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, I'm sure making the adjustments was a chore but worth all your efforts. You stitched this so quickly too!! Now to find a frame that does it justice!!
ReplyDelete