12 April 2020

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope you have all been well and coping with the current situation.

Happy Easter!! Are all your Easter eggs lined up ready to eat?

As it is Easter I tried and succeeded in finishing Easter Parade by Blackbird Designs. I didn't have all of the called for thread colours but I converted some to DMC and others to something similar to the chart photo. It is stitched 1 over 2 on cream Newcastle linen. 




Easter Parade - Blackbird Designs.
40ct Cream Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Threads used - 
DMC 371
DMC 420
DMC 3348
DMC 3726
DMC 3822
Gentle Art Sampler Thread Antique Rose
Gentle Art Sampler Thread Wheat Fields
Weeks Dye Works Cocoa

-oOo-

Until next time …..

17 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    wonderful finish.
    Happy Easter. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Parade is so pretty!
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Happy Easter!! Your BD Bunny is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter Parade is beautiful - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute...I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your Easter Parade finish, Andrea! Wishing you a peaceful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Andrea! Happy Blessed Easter to you and your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy bonito y adecuado para este domingo de Pascua.
    Quedas invitada a visitar mi blog y cuidate mucho.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just posted my finish on Easter Parade too :-)
    we must be telepathic lol

    Hope you had a good Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easter Parade looks lovely. I am stitching it too with floss from stash. Your colors are so much prettier than what I picked. Nice job. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the BBD Easter Parade, I think I have to order it soon and embroider it next year. Simply cute.
    I wish you a nice Easter. stay healthy
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter,
    Love your new stitch and the color change looks wonderful.
    Enjoy your week .

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I really must get around to doing mine one day. Happy Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love him, Andrea! I have mine hanging on my pantry door right next to my computer. He always makes me smile :)

    Hope you have a good week ahead--take good care ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Easter Parade is lovely. I stitched it when it first came out. I still enjoy hanging it up every year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very adorable finish Andrea, its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how your colours came out in this stitched piece.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.