13 May 2020

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Just thought I would keep you all in the loop and let you know that as of today I am not working. I received a letter from our wonderful NHS to let me know that I should "stay at home". So I handed my letter in yesterday, finished off what I could and am now at home. The letter gives a date of June 30th so I'm hoping I can return to work then, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm now going to do, like most of you, organise and tidy … and "stitch all the things".

I will leave you with my progress on Sarah Redfearn 1826 by The Scarlett House. I'm close to a finish now, having finished the left vase and moving on to the right hand side vase. What's going to be next?


Sarah Redfearn 1826 by The Scarlett House.
40ct Platinum Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Used recommended Classic Colorworks Belle Soie and Gloriana silk except;
CC Belle Soie Chocolat to CC Belle Soie Tortoise Shell.
CC Belle Soie Shepherd's Pasture to Soie D'Alger 1814.

-oOo-

Until next time …..

14 comments:

  1. Sarah Redfearn is looking incredible, Andrea! I am sorry to hear that you received a letter to stay at home. I will pray that you are able to return (if that is what you want)on or around June 30th. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, then, I do hope you will be able to make ends meet Andrea. I am certain you will get lots of stitching done! This sampler looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your enforced stitching time. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that at home time will not last too long! In the meanwhile, I hope you can enjoy your stitching. Sarah Redfearn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah is so pretty and happy stitching. I do hope you will be back to work very soon. Praying it all goes well and normal returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray for you that time goes by and that you can go back to work at the end of June. But you certainly have a perfect pastime with your nice hobby.
    Take care of yourself, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great progress on your sampler. Nice colours.
    Enjoy the stitching time.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you can make the most of your time at home .
    Your stitching looks wonderful .
    Enjoy your week .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah is beautiful, very pretty colors.
    I hope you can get back to work soon, but enjoy your stitching time when staying at home.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all will be well for you and you will be able to get back to work by the end of June. In the meantime, I am sure you will find many ways to keep yourself busy! Love your projects
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care of yourself Andrea and enjoy your hometime. The workers of the NHS are amazing, including you. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors of Sarah Redfern are just gorgeous!! I am sure you will make good use of your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stitching is lovely. I hope that it won't be too hard having to stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So hoping you are not off work too long, Andrea. In the mean time I know you're keeping busy with your pretty stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.