28 May 2020

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope you are all well and still coping under the circumstances.

I have a finish to post. This was finished back in the middle of May. Oops! 

This is Sarah Redfearn 1826 by The Scarlett House. I loved working on this and saved my favourite part until last .... the basket at the bottom of the piece. I did change a couple of the threads. Clasic Colorworks Belle Soie Chocolat was changed to Classic Colorworks Belle Soie Tortoise Shell and Classic Colorworks Belle Soie Shepherd's Pasture was changed to AVAS - Soie D'Alger 1814.


Sarah Redfearn 1826 - The Scarlett House
40ct Platinum Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Threads as recommended except:
CC Belle Soie Chocolat to Tortoise Shell.
CC Belle Soie Shepherd's Pasture to AVAS - Soie D'Alger 1814.
Stitched 1 over 2.


-oOo-

Until next time ….

18 comments:

  1. Sarah is beautiful.
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. I do love the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful finish! - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Redfearn is simply gorgeous, Andrea! Well done on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, This is absolutely stunning! I love the colors in this sampler and what a sense of accomplishment you must have felt on completion. Beautiful! Mary @ stitchingfriendsforever I'm having trouble posting on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is absolutely lovely, Andrea! Those colors must have been a joy to work with. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous! Congrats on a big finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a super project to be have been keeping you entertained during the lockdown days. A lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea,
    what a great finish. I love it very much.
    Have a nice weekend. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a beauty! Congrats on the finsh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just a nice pattern, i love it,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow so beautiful,your stitching is just wonderful.
    Have a lovely weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful sampler. Was there any over one? I am always on the look out for a pretty sampler with no over one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Sarah is gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is very pretty and beautifully stitched.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.