2 August 2020

Dear friends and fellow bloggers, 

How are you all? Long time, no see!! 

I have been stitching away on some projects. First off is All Joys For Thine by Blackbird Designs.


All Joys For Thine - Blackbird Designs.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Used recommended overdyed threads or DMC alternatives.
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

Another Blackbird Designs. I seem to be drawn to Blackbird Designs at the moment. This one is Joyous Day. It is such a happy design and I enjoyed stitching it enormously.






Oh Joyous Day - Blackbird Designs.
40ct Legacy Picture This Plus linen.
Used recommended threads or alternate threads as charted.
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

Then I actually pulled a couple of stitching finishes out to be fully finished.


A Basketful of Autumn Time - With Thy Needle & Thread / Brenda Gervais.
40ct Summer Khaki Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Recommended threads except DMC 950, CC Honeycomb, WDW Molasses.
Stitched 1 over 2.



Le Poulet - A French Pincushion (Ooh La La Book) - Blackbird Designs.
40ct Raw Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Recommended GAST threads except DMC 926 instead of Mountain Mist.
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

Lastly I have just finished the stitching on Growing Love Stitcher's Wallet by Threadwork Primitives. I was gifted this many years ago as a kit. I believe you can still get the chart. The fabric is a 32ct but luckily for me it is stitched 1 over 2. I need some interfacing to finish off the case but I only seem to have black. I'm sure I had some white but it's nowhere to be found. So I'll order some today and hopefully will still be in the mood to finish off next week.


Growing Love Stitcher's Wallet - Threadwork Primitives.
32ct Winter Brew R and R Reproductions linen.(as kitted).
Threads (as kitted).
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

Until next time …..

20 comments:

  1. You are very busy Andrea.
    I saw all the lovely progress and finishes on Instagram.
    I love it all and I love more and more the designs from Blackbird Design.
    Have a nice Sunday, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your finishes are so very pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, I'm so impressed with how much you accomplish! I love each and every pattern, both BB designs are so gorgeous, love the colors and Joyous Day is especially attrative to me with the bird and all the beautiful flowers. I just kitted up Basketfull of Autumn, your stitching and finishing is perfection. The TP Stitch Wallet is so sweet. I love all the patterns you stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pieces you have stitched, Andrea! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching is beautiful as always. The finished pieces are so cute. I have those Blackbird Design charts. Your pretty finishes give me encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful patterns, I'm really excited.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching. I have done a few Blackbird Designs pieces, I like their simplicity and that they come up quickly too, they are also time less and still look good and not dated years later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have stitched some amazing designs .
    Love the Autumn stitch and the last one is going tobe lovely .
    Enjoy your new week hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Przepiękne samplery!
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Andrea! I'm so happy to be back visiting with my stitching friends. I always love seeing your work which is always done so perfectly. I love all of your choices but I'm truly in love with Oh Joyous Day. I see another pattern on my wish list. Have a lovely week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you RJ. I'm pleased to see your comment. I hope you are feeling a bit better.

      Delete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.