23 November 2020

 Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Just thought I would pop on here and show my latest finish which I am so thrilled about.

It's Newcastle Bouquet by Teresa Kogut. As soon as I saw this chart I loved it, the colours, the design, everything about it. I had to wait until somewhere had the Weeks Dye Works linen fabric with the Zweigart base (I don't like the old WDW). Eventually I managed to get the Straw WDW linen in 36ct instead of the 40ct, but luckily the design fitted on a fat quarter piece. Threads are as called for, why change?!!




Newcastle Bouquet - Teresa Kogut.
36ct Straw Weeks Dye Works linen (Zweigart base).
Recommended threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.


-oOo-

I'm deciding what to stitch on next. I have either a sampler I could start or some Christmas designs, although I'm not drawn towards Christmas yet.....

Until next time .....

12 comments:

  1. Andrea, as soon as I saw this pop up on Instagram I feel in love. I am seriously mulling over ordering it. I have so many projects I need to finish first. I am sleeping on it but have it written on my list.
    It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I love this finish, Andrea! Everything about it is perfect--the fabric, the colors, the design. You always seem to enable me, but luckily, Christmas is coming and I have plenty of men in my life who are begging me for gift ideas :) Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, it is so beautiful. I love it.
    It is on my stitching list for the next year.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish.
    That is a gorgeous piece, & you stitched it wonderfully.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Isn't it wonderful when you enjoy every stitch of a design? This will be a treasure for years to come!
    After a large sampler, I like to stitch a couple of smalls... looking forward to seeing what you chose as your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my it's beautiful , so pretty but elegant to.
    Stay safe and enjoy your week .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. I love that border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you've done something wonderful again, the bouqut looks fantastic. Something very special.
    Take good Care of yourself
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, you must be delighted - another one for my wish list, good job it's Christmas soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.