26 November 2020

 Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Thank you for all of your comments on recent posts. They are all lovely to read.

I have been having a look through my stash to see what I could find. A few I forgot I had to be honest. So I have pulled out some possibilities and yes the majority are Christmas.

However I have chosen my next sampler start. It will be Catharine Dickenson 1840 by Scattered Seed Samplers. The threads have been kitted for a while but I have picked out 40ct Faun Picture This Plus to use for the fabric.


So along with Catharine there is Pomegranate Santa by Plum Street Samplers, Holly Jolly Christmas by Designs by SubRosa and Snow Birds by With Thy Needle and Thread / Brenda Gervais.


Of course the obligatory Prairie Schooler. I need to carry on with these yearly Santas, I don't think I have done one this year. My next year should be 1992. After about 18 months I think I may have a finish in mind for the ones I have already stitched and the ones to come.


This is the one I totally forgot about, Beggar's Christmas by Threadwork Primitives. I pulled the threads and linen this morning. I even have the called for linen, now that was a surprise.


-oOo-

So we will see, definitely Catharine and then one other smaller project for December.

Wishing all my USA friends a Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time .....

6 comments:

  1. So many wonderful patterns.
    Hope you have enough to stitch in Dezember.
    Happy Stitching, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely charts to keep you happy in the December stitch .
    Have a lovely week and enjoy the run up to Christmas .
    I am thinking a couple of Christmas films this week when I sit and stitch
    I have also started a new Christmas book .
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I think samplers work any time of the year! That looks like a good sampler , I don't see any over one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this will be a wonderful sampler to watch grown, Andrea! And lots of other goodies in the wings--hope you have many hours to stitch in the coming weeks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of designs. I love your choice of the Catharine Dickenson 1840 sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.