9 January 2021

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Happy New Year!

Stay positive! That is all I will say. 😊 🤞

-oOo-

I'd finished Holly Jolly Christmas and planned a new start on New Years Day, so what to do in the meantime. Out came my project bag with all my Prairie Schooler Santas in and the next one on the list 1996 Santa. Three or four days later he was finished.   


1996 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
Santa Revisited III - Book 204.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha.
Recommended threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

So I planned the first two to start, my New Year New Start Tiny Tree Tops, Rose or Thyme and then A Bit of Summer, both by Blackbird Designs

I'm stitching Tiny Treetops, Rose or Thyme on 40ct Vintage Country Mocha with the recommended hand dyed threads.

For A Bit of Summer I'm going to use a piece of linen I bought off a lady on IG who dyes fabric @andersonhazel73. She sells straight from an IG post so I knew I had to be quick looking back at other postings. I was ready!! She put up a 36ct Simply Taupe linen. Mine!! It arrived and I didn't have a good look for a few days as I was never in the house in proper daylight so couldn't see the correct colour. As I was looking through The Sewing Club book, I turned the page to A Bit of Summer. My linen was a PERFECT substitute for Weeks Dye Works Sanguine linen. I am so happy!


Tiny Tree Tops, Rose or Thyme - Blackbird Designs.
Sewing Club book.
 

A Bit of Summer - Blackbird Designs.
Sewing Club book.

-oOo-

Until next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.