I have just heard that Carol has received her gift. This was one of the two I sent out rather secretly. It's a freebie design from Simone at Soed Idee which you can find here. I was so pleased on the finish which meant I could use this piece of backing fabric. I have had it for a couple of years and never found the right time to use it. Well now I have. Carol loves it, I hope as much as I do. Over the years we have exchanged many Christmas ornaments and I love to surprise her.
Christmas Wreath 2010 - Atelier Soed Idee.
32ct Flax Belfast Linen.
Recommended DMC threads.

Absolutely stunning as always!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I am enjoying the one you sent me ~ thanks again!
ReplyDeleteLovely gift which I'm sure will be treasured. Backing fabric is perfect.
ReplyDeleteIts lovely Andrea x
ReplyDeleteLovely ornament love the backing material so good when you can find just the right one. hugs.
ReplyDeleteLovely ornament!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link.
A lovely finish, well done!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gift for Carol S., Andrea (boy, there are a lot of us Carol's out there!!!). I'm sure she'll love hanging it on her tree each Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much Andrea... I do adore it! I hope you like what i sent you... your finishing blows mine out of the water... happy, happy holidays to you! Cannot wait to see your finished SV soon :-)
ReplyDeleteWonderful finish, love it! That backing fabric is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
The ornament is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, this is a wonderful ornament, and you are right about the backing fabric, it's really perfect because it reflects the colours in the stitching so beautifully.
ReplyDeletePretty fabric! Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and thanks for sharing the link.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous finish.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful finish and special treasure, Andrea.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun when the fabric is the perfect complement to the stitching?
HUGS
What a lovely design. It matches your finishing fabric perfectly. Isn't it lovely when two things fit together so well :-)
ReplyDeleteAs usual, your finishing is beautiful, Andrea.
Now that really is a beautiful piece of fabric. All the traditional Christmas colours with pretty gold doodles on them. Gorgeous!!! The perfect compliment to your sweet ornament. Lucky Carol.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that all your ornaments have made it safely to their new homes and happy owners.
Cheers!
Lovely design and you have the perfect backing fabric to go with it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
Very beautiful gift .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas decorations!
ReplyDelete