21 March 2021

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

How are you today?

I am back with a FINISH!!! 

The Mary Ann Myers Sampler by Little House Needlework is all complete. Oh she is beautiful. The more I stitched the more I loved her. I have laid it out on my bed ready to put away in a drawer and then I discovered how well it went with my bedroom décor. So I know where I am hanging this one when I eventually take it to the framers when non-essential shops are allowed to open. I think they may need to make me a double appointment time with all the ones I would like to take!!


The Mary Ann Myers Sampler by Little House Needleworks.
40ct Birch Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Recommended Classic Colorworks Belle Soie silks except Mudpie instead of Teddy Bear.
Stitched 1 over 2 and a small portion of 1 over 1.


-oOo-

So the next one on the frame is Thirza Hudson 1825 by Whilst Iris Naps. You may remember Christina from her blog, Whilst Iris Napsbut now she is all over social media and her design site is https://whilstirisnaps.com/. Please go and visit, she has wonderful reproductions but I find the story behind them fascinating.
I am stitching this on 36ct Winter Brew by R & R Reproduction and with the alternate DMC threads with the odd overdyed thrown in.


-oOo-

That's all for now. I'm off to fill in the census which all residents in England and Wales have to complete today or as soon as possible after this day. I'm hoping it won't take long.

Until next time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.