14 March 2021

 Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Just checking in again. How are you all? Good I hope and enjoying the start of Spring.

So what have I been up to. Well I have had a finish. I was working the odd day or two through February on 1997 Santa by The Prairie Schooler. Last weekend I thought I would dedicate to finish stitching him.


1997 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha.
Recommended threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.

-oOo-

The only other project I am working on at the moment is The Mary Ann Myers Sampler by Little House Needleworks. I'm enjoying this more and more as I work my way down the sampler. I have changed one thread. My Classic Colorworks Belle Soie Teddy Bear and Pecan Pie were a very close match so I changed the Teddy Bear to Mudpie as looking on the chart photo that looked a little more brown. I have now got through the over one portion. There is more charted but the original sampler does not have 'in the year of our Lord'. I'm not particularly religious so left it off. I'm now down to the motif portion of the chart. There is a wonderful basket which I'm going to leave until last.





The Mary Ann Myers Sampler by Little House Needleworks.
40ct Birch Newcastle Zweigart Linen.
Recommende Classic Colorworks Belle Soie Silks except Mudpie instead of Teddy Bear.
Stitching 1 over 2.

-oOo-

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.